Abstract Submission Terms
- Abstracts can only be submitted by logging in to the website. Abstracts sent by e-mail or post independently will not be accepted.
- Abstract submission deadline is 15 November 2020. Abstract Submission form will be closed as of that date.
General Requirements of Abstracts
- Abstract text is limited to 3000 characters except for titles and author names.
- Fonts will automatically be standardized for every abstract, so it is not possible to use a different font.
- Study abstracts should be formed as “introduction”, “tools and method”, “results” and “discussion”.
- The title should be in a form that explains the content of the study. Apart from the words with lowercase letters of a unique importance such as pH or NaCI, all the words in abstract titles should be written in capital letters.
- The first time an abbreviation is used in a text, it should be spelled out except for chemical symbols and international units.
- Abstracts elected by Scientific Committee to be presented in the congress will be published in the CTO Club Abstract book.
- Besides, the ones who fail to present their abstracts or present their posters without any excuse will be journalized and their abstracts submitted as the first author for the next congress will be rejected.
- Abstracts will be evaluated and the result will be sent to the e-mail addresses defined in the website as of 20 November 2020.
- Accepted poster abstracts should be prepared as “electronic poster (PDF) poster”.
For questions during the submission period, contact “Z Event” by e-mail [email protected]